Summit High School
Location: Breckenridge, CO
Client Website: n/a
Course: Indoor Challenge Course
Completion of Install: June 2019
Design and install an Indoor Challenge Course to augment existing, more traditional activities within the gym for Summit High School students.
- The Indoor Challenge Course is intended to provide students of the school with the experience of aerial adventure within the framework of traditional school programs.
- The course utilizes both Traditional and Running Dynamic Belay Systems to encourage the hands-on approach to facilitating aerial adventure activities.
- The course is designed with two primary components: a high ropes course and a climbing wall. The high ropes course can be accessed via a rope ladder or from a small platform on the climbing wall.
- The challenge course consists of 5 standard challenge elements and is facilitated via the Running Dynamic Belay.
- The climbing wall consists of three routes, one of which provides access to the platform, and is facilitated via Traditional Dynamic Belay.
- The course is installed with a raising system to ensure that the ropes course will not interfere with traditional gym activities such as basketball and volleyball.