Train the Trainer
Gain ability to train and develop internal staff utilizing Bonsai systems and materials. Explore theoretical and practical aspects of training. Apply concepts in the scenario-based delivery of on course and classroom material.
NOTE: Prior approval must be granted before registering for this course.
Training Hours: 30
Timeframe: 3 days
- Cover relevant industry training standards and their application
- Cover theoretical and practical aspects of training delivery, risk management, incremental learning, and trainee engagement
- Explore ways to maximize trainee material comprehension and retention
- Practice presentation of training material both on course and in the classroom setting
- Detail policies, procedures, ethics, and resources as they relate to Bonsai training systems
- Create required competencies for the delivery of Bonsai training modules
- BDI employed Trainers
- BDI Training Cooperative in-house trainers
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Has a Practitioner Level II Certification from Bonsai Design, Inc.
- Provides a portfolio documenting that the “Trainer Prerequisites” outlined in in the Training Cooperative description are met
- Prior training and experience is deemed sufficiently relevant upon Bonsai review
Training Materials Provided:
- Equipment purchase list
- Curriculums for trainings to be delivered
- Trainer Skills Handbook
- Certificate of Attendance
- Trainer Assessment