Bonsai Design’s complete process is finely calibrated to manage your program, business, and investment from initial discovery to daily operations. Though each project is unique by nature, the process by which Bonsai Design plans and implements each project follows a standard project cycle. With a time-tested and efficient system, Bonsai Design is fully capable of turning your ideas into a successfully operational business.
- The Discovery Phase is the first critical step in an Aerial Adventure project with Bonsai, as we work collaboratively to fine tune original concepts and programming goals into working Concept Designs. Discovery often includes a Site Visit and associated deliverables including Feasibility Reports, course layouts, and throughput models.
- Our courses are designed to capitalize on form and function. A wide array of customizable programs are available to suit specific operating goals and seamlessly fit within any number of natural environments.
Installation & Commissioning
- We’ve built our reputation on the superiority of our craftsmanship, innovative creativity, and a commitment to leaving a small footprint. We use industry leading installation methods that are executed with detail.
- Following installation, Bonsai will Commission the course, ensuring all systems, components, operational protocols and associated documentation have undergone sufficient testing and verification.
- Bonsai’s talented and certified team of operational experts will certify your staff using well-refined training programs accredited by the Association of Challenge Course Technology.
Inspection & Maintenance
- Our inspection and maintenance services are insurance towards issue-free operations. Whether its annual inspections, light-duty maintenance or significant course retro-fits, Bonsai’s staff is trained and equipped to get the job done.
- Bonsai Design offers a variety of operational services to propel any new adventure forward.