- Design and install two world-class aerial adventure programs to take advantage of the summer months on beautiful Snowmass Mountain.
- Two primarily tree-based aerial adventure courses installed in the Lost Forest area on Snowmass Mountain.
- Both courses are accessed via the Elk Camp Gondola
Canopy Run Zipline Course
- Unique course access provided by entry Sky-Bridge followed by an angled rappel to the first zip launch platform
- 3 Sky-Bridges
- 7 Zip Lines
- Final zip is designed with two side-by-side racing zip lines spanning over 1,300′, culminating on an engineered, steel-based observation tower from which participants rappel nearly 100′ to end the tour
Treeline Trial Challenge Course
- Tree-based Aerial Adventure Park consisting of 5 different course routes all originating from an aesthetically constructed Central Hub Platform
- Nearly 60 challenge elements of varying difficulty levels, including zip lines and rappels