Preserving Your Investment
Bonsai’s inspection staff are ACCT (ICE) certified up to Level 2 Inspections. Various state certifications are also maintained by Bonsai’s staff. Additionally, Bonsai’s inspection staff is certified to inspect and maintain third-party components such as the ISC ALF.
- Also commonly referred to as Professional Inspections, these annual inspections are required to be compliant with ASTM and ACCT standards. These inspections will get your course set up for a new year of adventure.
Commissioning / 3rd Party Inspections
- Following a new installation, or major course modification, commissioning inspections ensure the course is set to open.
Post Environmental Damage / Vandalism Inspections
- Whether its flooding, lightning, heavy snow / hail, or pest infestation, Bonsai’s inspection staff will diagnose problems and get your course heading in the right direction to resume operations.
Post Incident Inspections
- Post incident inspections are vital in determining cause and mitigating unsafe conditions. Reviewing reports, recognizing trends, and providing operational oversight are included in these inspections.
State Regulatory Inspections
- Whatever state you’re operating in, chances are regulatory bodies are looking for certified inspections to ensure the course meets their specific standards.
Aerial Adventure Course Inspections
- Though certain inspections may require additional services, inspections generally include the following: Tactile and Visual inspections of all course systems, elements and hardware
- Review of Operational Documentation
- Inspection of Safety Equipment and storage facilities