Bonsai Design’s Kids Challenge Course is a completely modular Challenge Course designed specifically for young children to experience the thrills and demands of traditional Challenge Courses typically built for parents and older siblings. Able to be assembled in one day to start the season, and disassembled in one day when the season comes to a close, the Kids Challenge Course is the perfect component for any location looking to enhance seasonal activities.
Upon delivery, experienced Bonsai staff will assemble the course and provide operational training. Operation, Training, Inspection & Maintenance, as well as Assembly & Disassembly Manuals, will all be provided to ensure Operators are fully equipped for successful and ongoing operations.
- Required Space: 20’ x 100’
- Challenge Elements: 6
- Belay System: Saferoller Continuous Belay
- Participant Weight Range: 30 – 100 lbs.
- Course Capacity: 22 Participants
- Average Experience Time: 30 minutes
- Participant Cost: $12 – $20
- Staffing Requirements: Minimum – 3 Staff
- Normal Throughput – 4 Staff
- Peak Throughput – 5 Staff